BrainTower is looking for young marketers!
Posted on 14/02/2018
BrainTower is your one stop shop for commercial challenges. As a sales and marketing boutique, we don’t just concern ourselves with strategies, we also take action on a consulting, interim or project basis.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for marketers who want to futureproof their blossoming careers.
What we DON’T offer:
- A fixed and clearly defined career path
- A fancy title
- A standard and predictable task set
- A BMW 7
What we DO offer:
- A new challenge every day, both in “traditional” marketing and in digital and data-driven marketing
- Varied marketing assignments, from a strategic to an operational level, both within BrainTower and at customers
- An ecosystem of several (marketing) start-ups or scale-ups who embrace new technologies to be applied to companies across industries
- Working with awesome colleagues who love nothing more than sharing their experience and inspiring others
- Possibly an assignment abroad
- In short: a steep learning curve
- … and of course: a competitive salary package, incl. a company car (type BMW 1) and 25 days of paid leave
Who we are looking for:
For clarity’s sake: we value personality and drive (even) more than experience. Still, we have some minimum requirements:
- Knowledge of and passion for brands, marketing and innovation
- Likes to work both as a team and individually
- Open communication
- With a strong opinion but also capable of listening
- Energy and a desire to overdeliver on customers’ expectations
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytical and structured mind, not afraid of working with hard numbers
- Affinity with and interest for new technologies and retail
- Independence and a ‘can do’ mentality
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Creativity (meaning: looking for new solutions and considering options from all perspectives)
- Languages: Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken
Interested in starting a new chapter with us? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV and cover letter.