Commercial & Vendor Due Diligence
Mergers and acquisitions are exciting to say the least.
Commercial or vendor due diligences improve the odds of a successful transaction.
Did you know you could save money by executing your commercial or vendor due diligence before making any other costs?
One thing’s for sure: investing in a clear business case will put your mind at ease and help your finances.
Commercial due diligence
“Is there a business case?” is the first question any entrepreneur should ask before any merger or acquisition.
What type of market does the company operate in and do they have the potential to be an important player?
Commercial due diligence will answer all these questions and more to help you with your decision.
How we help:
- Analyze client portfolio
- Evaluate product and price strategy
- Map ROI of commercial investments
- Review business plan
- Assess strength of management
Vendor due diligence
Selling off a company is a big step, which shouldn’t be taken lightly but should be supported by a business case.
Offer prospective buyers clear insights into both the origins and the future prospect of your results to increase the odds of success.
How we help:
- Analyze as is results
- Draft business plan (of new products/service, channels, pricing)
- Estimate required investments in organization and commercial policy
- Create an objective & reliable business case