BrainTower is looking for experienced Key Account Managers!
Posted on 06/02/2019
BrainTower is your one-stop shop for commercial challenges. As a sales and marketing boutique, we don’t just concern ourselves with strategies, we also take action on a consulting, interim or project basis.
Our clients are established brands, big companies but also SME’s. As a consultant, you will be working at one of those clients. Are you ready for a new challenge?
To reinforce our team of consultants, we are looking for experienced Key Account Managers in the fast-moving environment. (FMCG)
What we offer:
- Interesting sales challenges at our trusted and established clients
- Multiple assignments per year
- Opportunity to gain insight and experience multiple market segments in a short time
- Opportunity to experience different types of companies; from SME’s to multinationals, and from A-brands to private labels.
- Opportunity to discover multiple corporate cultures
- Working in an ecosystem of several start-ups or scale-ups who embrace new technologies and innovations to be applied to companies across industries
- Working with awesome colleagues who love nothing more than sharing their experience and inspiring others
- All the above results in a continuous learning curve
- … and of course: a competitive salary package, incl. a company car, group insurance and 25 days of paid leave
What are we looking for:
- Ideally, a degree in sales or other business-oriented direction. So yes, we take a look at your degree, but honestly, your personality is more significant.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or Key Account Management in fast-moving organizations
- Knowledge of the retail landscape in Belgium
- Commercial mindset. Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Analytical and structured mind, passion for figures and hard numbers
- Strong communication skills. Able to quickly build relationships.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Result driven, pro-active and determined.
- Affinity with, and interest for new technologies and retail
- Energy and a desire to overdeliver on customers’ expectations
- A strong personality with an equally strong opinion but also capable of listening
- Independence and a ‘can do’ mentality
- Languages: Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken
Your role of Key Account Manager will include:
- The successful management of commercial relationships with clients and maintaining existing profitable volumes whilst maximizing opportunities to grow new business.
- Negotiating and are also being able to agree with your customers on all the elements of the plan: yearly contracts with investment levels, assortment, promotions, category management projects, secondary placement, customer and shopper marketing initiatives.
- Monitoring, evaluating and acting upon the sales KPI’s of your customers.